Right now Idaho Power is offering a rebate program that helps offset the costs of upgrading – sometimes up to 50%!
You also get these added benefits!
- 25 - 50% energy savings means a smaller electrical bill – that’s real savings!
- 20% increase in the life of your lighting means lower maintenance costs!
- 95% lumen maintenance means better lighting over the lifetime of the lamp.
- Increased CRI (color rendering).
- T12 costs are expected to rise as inventory dwindles
Why is everyone upgrading their lights?
The Department of Energy has mandated a phasing out of existing T-12 fluorescent lights. These are the fluorescent lights common in retail spaces and offices everywhere. As of July 2012, manufacturers are prohibited from manufacturing T12 lamps.